Thursday, March 3, 2011

I live... again

Greetings,

Those of you who make a habit of checking out video game web sites and blogs may remember me as VT from the Gaming's Edge web site that ran from 2005-2010. Sadly, that site no longer exists but I still get the occasional urge to write about games and various gaming-related topics, so I've decided that it's about time for me to get back to doing that sort of thing as time allows.

Rather than trying to resurrect Gaming's Edge and tackling all the work that would be involved in doing that, I've decided to start out small with this blog and focus on creating some hopefully-interesting content for it. We'll see where things go from there. :)

So... Welcome! Come on in! Relax! Have a look around and I'll do my best to make this little corner of the internet worth our time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment