Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Powergrids Special Event & Sale

As I mentioned previously, I'm working on a small update to "Powergrids." It's my current intent to have it up on the iOS App Store at some point in April.

In an effort to get as much feedback on the game while the update is being created as possible, I've decided to do something I've never done before and will likely never do again.


For this weekend only (March 15th-17th), "Powergrids" will be free.

Additionally, it will be discounted to $0.99 from March 18th until the 25th.

It's my hope that this will encourage additional feedback on the game that could be used during the development of the update.


As always, suggestions and feedback regarding "Powergrids" can be sent to support@powergrids.info.

I would greatly appreciate it if you all would help spread the word about the free weekend and the sale. Every person you tell is another chance for the game to be played and for me to gain insight from players that could help make the update better.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment