Saturday, March 25, 2017

Initial Impressions: Killing Floor 2 & Battlefield 1 'They Shall Not Pass' DLC

Hey everybody!

Wanted to let you know about some more new videos on my YouTube channel.

Today, I released an Initial Impressions episode covering the latest version of "Killing Floor 2" in light of the free weekend and 50% sale currently happening on Steam for the game.


I also talk a bit in this video about my philosophy with respect to covering games on my channel, which some of you might find interesting even if you're not excited about the game itself.

Additionally, I recently posted a couple Initial Impressions videos about the newly-released "They Shall Not Pass" DLC for "Battlefield 1."

The first is more of a funny moments compilation.


While the second is more straight-up gameplay with some general commentary and insights on the maps and a new LMG included in the DLC.


Special thanks to BlueOrthodox for his help in creating all these videos. Be sure to check out his YouTube channel for more gaming goodness.

Until next time, have a good one folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment