Sunday, April 2, 2023

"500" and its Place in The Nod/Wells Timelines

As many of you already know, my new novel "500" will be released very soon, with the paperback and hardcover editions available on Tuesday, May 2nd, and the Kindle edition available on Friday, July 7th!

What you may not be aware of is where this new book sits along The Nod/Wells Timelines as my original post about them was (intentionally) a bit vague regarding that.

So, without further ado, I present an updated iteration of the timelines with a few little tweaks and enhancements.

As you can see, there is only one book left to "complete" the timelines as I originally conceived them, which will be announced and released in early 2024. That being said, I'll have more to share about some future works related to the timelines as part of that release.

For now, my focus is very much on "500" and the pivotal contribution it will be making to the overarching narrative, even as it retains the standalone nature customary of my previous works.

Until next time, happy reading!

500 (via Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment