Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Slowing My Roll

Wanted to let you all know that I've decided to cut back on the frequency of my posts here for the foreseeable future.

As usual, this is a time and money management issue. As much as I enjoy creating this content, there's no money in it and blogging takes considerable amounts of time and effort to do well.

I'm still planning some posts over the next few months for when the "Powergrids" update I'm developing, "Orion: Dino Horde" (which I'm currently beta testing), and "DayZ Standalone" hit– so keep an eye out for those.

Beyond that, I may find the time for the occasional post here and there but I won't be able to maintain the "post-a-week" pace I sustained over the past three months with all the other work I need to do to make a living.

If you're totally bummed out by this news, go play "Defiance." It's pretty great!

Defiance (via Steam)

Short on cash? Check out "Warframe." It's free-to-play and not a bad little co-op game– all things considered.

Warframe (via Steam)


Until next time, have a good one folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment