Friday, September 27, 2019

Academic Displacement

Today, I'm very excited to announce the release of my new novelette, "Academic Displacement," which is now available for free from Google Play and as an Apple iBook.

A Kindle Edition is also available from Amazon for just $0.99.


"Academic Displacement" will be featured in a short-fiction anthology I'll be releasing in 2020 but this is a great opportunity to read it early, and a great point of entry for those of you who aren't already familiar with my writing from my first two novels.

It's worth noting that, like my other works, "Academic Displacement" is aimed at adult readers and may not be suitable for children, even particularly advanced readers, as it's a rather dark tale.

I sincerely hope that you all enjoy this new story. Be sure to stay tuned here and on social media for more from me in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment