I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new free eBook I've released just in time for "spooky season."
"Alternate Unrealities" is a collection of three brand-new short stories I've created in the style of The Nod/Wells Timelines literary universe, which were inspired by memorable scenes from chilling films that made an impression on me during my youth.
I'm reluctant to say more about it as I wouldn't want to spoil any aspect of the experience but rest assured that I have absolutely put just as much effort and care into this project as anything else I've published. I am therefore beyond excited for all of you to have the opportunity to experience it at no cost as my gift to the many reading communities that exist under the broad speculative-fiction umbrella that encompasses my various works, which is where I've always felt most "at home" as a writer.
Alternate Unrealities (at Books2Read)
That said, since "Alternate Unrealities" will not be generating any direct revenue for me, I'm not able to justify doing any traditional advertising for the book, and would therefore greatly appreciate you all helping to spread the word about it.
Also, if you enjoy your time with this one, please do consider reviewing it on the store or service where you acquired it, and on Goodreads, The Book Radar, or any other reading sites and apps you might frequent.
As many of you may know, 2027 will mark my tenth year as a published author. In a lot of ways, that celebration begins a bit early with this release.
Until next time, happy reading, everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment