Monday, July 30, 2012

Sit Rep 7

Didn't have any opportunity to work on this during the weekend so I need to keep things short this time.


The DayZ Update

Continuing the video content this week with my first group gameplay video. Things definitely could have gone better but I think we learned a lot from the experience and I'm hopeful that the video will be useful or at least entertaining for everyone.


If possible, I will try to get the rest of the useful footage from this session posted before the next Sit Rep but no promises.


Shout Out: The 2012 Summer Olympics

No, not the video game based on them but the actual 2012 Summer Olympics taking place in London as I write this. Take a break from button mashing and embrace the spectacle of real flesh-and-blood human beings pushing themselves to the limits of their physical and mental ability.

If you have any appreciation for the human body and the amazing feats it can be trained to perform, you should be watching the olympics. If not, fix that. :)



When I say short, I mean short. :) Until next time, have a good week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment