Monday, September 10, 2012

The DayZ Update - 09/10/2012

Not much to report this week.

A hotfix (1.7.2.6) and a few "ARMA II" beta updates seem to have the graphical glitches and hacking at least somewhat under control but it's still too soon to know the full extent to which they've been effective.

I've seen some very minor artifacting in a couple spots but things are definitely much improved with the new versions installed. I've yet to be hacked to the best of my knowledge since updating but I also haven't been playing very much so I might have just been lucky.

I'm planning to livestream a "DayZ" session tonight at 9 PM EST on the blog's twitch.tv channel. I'll send out a tweet as soon as it starts. Not sure how long it will last. Depends on how everything goes.

That's about it. Things have been pretty quiet on the "DayZ" front lately so there's not a lot to cover and it seems like that will be the case until 1.7.3 is released– at which point we can all start becoming way too attached to AI dog companions such that we weep like small children when they're inevitably killed by bandits or zombies or the like. Thanks Rocket! :)


Until next time, have a good week folks! - DayZ - http://www.dayzmod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment